This is my first time buying from you. How do I know the tickets are legitimate?
- Typically we get tickets from season ticket holders and other individuals who can’t make it to an event. Over the past 30 years (est 1985) as Canada’s leading full service ticket agency, we have been able to build a large network of trusted suppliers so that we can provide our customers with great seats to see events and games. We vigorously screen every ticket prior to purchase and delivery to our customers.
- Our office is located just steps from Rogers Arena and BC Place in downtown Vancouver, BC if customers wish to pick up their tickets in-person.
- All confirmed purchases are ensured by our 100% money-back guarantee.
Are there any additional fees?
- There are no hidden fees. The price you see is the price you will pay, plus applicable shipping and provincial taxes for Canadian events.
- There are minimal shipping charges if those options are selected. However, we also offer free pickup from our downtown Vancouver office, which is located just steps away from Rogers Arena at 626 Citadel Parade.
Are your prices in CAD or USD?
- All Canadian events are listed in Canadian dollars, all US events in US dollars and European events in the currency they trade in.
Are my seats going to be located together?
- When buying pairs (2) we guarantee seats will be together. If you are looking for a higher volume of tickets it is recommended to confirm with one of our entertainment consultants as prices may vary depending on the number of tickets and grouping. Please call 604-688-5000 or toll free 1-800-480-7469 and we will be glad to assist.
I purchased tickets but cannot go to the show - can I receive a refund?
- All sales are final - there are no refunds or cancellations. In some cases we may offer to buy the tickets back, but at the current market value which can differ from the original price paid.
Are you affiliated with Ticketmaster?
- ShowTimeTickets.com is an independent full-service ticket reseller. We are not affiliated with any primary ticket agency, box office or venue, nor are we endorsed by any of the artists, teams, or organizations listed on this website. ShowTimeTickets.com sells tickets at market value which is determined by supply & demand. The price paid may not equal the price printed on the ticket and does include a service charge which reflects the difficulty and cost in obtaining premium seats and/or hard to get tickets.
I bought e-tickets. Can they be scanned from my phone?
- It is recommended that you always print the tickets out before heading to the venue, as many venues will not accept a scan from your mobile device unless they are specificially categorized as Mobile Tickets.
Why am I paying more than is shown on the price of the ticket?
- Since ShowTimeTickets.com is an independent full-service ticket reseller, the price paid may not equal the price printed on the ticket. In some instances it may be less than the printed price, such as when a show is a low-demand event or a supplier wants to sell at the last minute. In other instances it will be more than face value which is a reflection of the difficulty and cost in obtaining premium seats and/or hard to get tickets.
Have more questions? Call us toll-free (1.800.480.7469), use our Live Chat, or send us an email at info[at]showtimetickets[dot]com